BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FROM: STUDENTS FOR LIFE AMERICA UNIVERSITY
I wanted to reach out to let you know about a project we’ve just launched: Students for Life America University! With campuses and schools across the country going virtual this fall, we are bringing the pro-life campus experience right to students’ homes.
After the events of this spring, we knew we had to prepare for the potential for school lockouts to continue into the fall. So, we compiled all of the trainings we’ve developed over the years and put them into a digital format.
SFLAU is like attending the in-depth training and breakout sessions from our National Pro-Life Summit with the added bonus of getting more time and asking personal questions of our pro-life experts. Plus, this online university isn’t just for high school or college students, adults can join too!
LIVE courses and activism assignments will be provided by our amazing staff and pro-life experts in a variety of fields. And you’ll get to work together with other pro-life activists on projects that will not only sharpen your pro-life skills but will keep us moving forward in fighting the injustice of abortion.
Here’s how it will work…
• There are four courses offered (Effective Education, Industry Impact, Public Policy, and Supportive Services) in each of the three education levels (High School, College, Adult).
• All are welcome to join one or more classes as the schedule allows. Each course will contain FIVE bi-weekly live video classesand FOUR on-your-own optional assignments.
• Classes begin the week of September 14th (check each course for exact times) and wrap-up the week of November 9th.
Read through all of the exciting courses below or just visit www.sflau.com to save your spot in the class! Hurry, spots are limited!
High School Level Courses
2. Industry Impact 101: Combating the Abortion Industry in your High School
3. Public Policy 101: How to Make a Difference in Politics
4. Supportive Services 101: Building a Culture of Life in Your School
College Level Courses
2. Industry Impact 201: Combating the Abortion Industry on Your Campus
3. Public Policy 201: Advanced Rapid Response and Lobbying
4. Supportive Services 201: Building a Culture of Life on Your Campus
Continuing Education Courses (for all non-students & recent grads)
2. Industry Impact: Advanced Sidewalk Counseling and Closing Abortion Facilities
3. Public Policy: Make Abortion Illegal Again
4. Supportive Services: Let’s Talk About Abortion – In Church
Class sizes are limited because they are LIVE and INTERACTIVE, so, if you’re interested in registering, please go to www.sflau.com to sign up right away!
President, Students for Life of America
P.S. – If you’re not able to join SFLAU this year, please consider sponsoring a student’s tuition with a tax-deductible contribution today. Each course costs us about $75 per student – quite a bargain considering the impact many of our young people will go on to make!