FROM THE DESK OF : Joseph (Joe) Perron, CEO & President AZ East Valley Pro-Life Alliance Life@evprolifealliance.org ~~ 480-216-7217
October 17, 2015
NATIONAL PRO-LIFE TIMELINE IN REVIEW September 14, 2015 – October 17, 2015 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Planned Parenthood Exposed:
* 10th Shocking Undercover Video Released – catches PP selling specific body parts (hearts, eyes & “gonads” of unborn babies)
* Planned Parenthood Officials – admit breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit http://www.lifenews.com/2015/09/15/10th-video-catches-planned-parenthood-we-sell-fresh-aborted-baby-eyes-hearts-and-gonads/
Second in Series of House Investigations into PP:
* Top pro-life advocates tells Congress the abortion business is breaking the law selling babies.
Friday – September 18th – House Passes Major
Pro-Life Bill – H.R. 3134 (241-187):
* Places immediate moratorium on federal funding of PP and affiliates for one year while investigations continue into sale of aborted babies and their body parts.
Friday – September 18th – House Passes Bill – H.R. 3504 – “Born-Alive Survivors Protection Act”:
* Holds PP Criminally Liable for Harvesting Aborted Babies who are technically still alive
* Legislation (sponsored by AZ Congressman Trent Franks) to ensure babies born alive after failed abortion, given equal protection under the law.
* Failure to provide standard medical care to children born alive during an abortion would commit a federal crime.
Tuesday – September 22nd – “Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act” – SB1553 – Failed to Pass with 60 Votes Needed to Filibuster (54-42):
* Would make it unlawful to perform or attempt to perform an abortion on a pre-born child determined to be beyond 20 weeks gestation or 5 months of pregnancy.
* While technically, we won the vote – women will still continue to suffer the dangers of late-term abortions and infants will experience excruciating deaths.
* Senator Graham promises this fight is not going away – but only the beginning.
Monday – September 28th – Retiring House Speaker John Boehner Announces He Will Work with Pro-Abortion Members of Congress:
* To fully fund Planned Parenthood before leaving office.
Tuesday – September 29th – U. S. Senate Votes 78-20 to Advance Spending Bill:
* Continues the flow of tax dollars to PP Abortionists through December 11, 2015.
* Every Democrat and overwhelming majority of Republicans supported it – only 20 Republicans voted no.
Tuesday – September 29th – U. S. House Passes “Women’s Health and Safety Act” – H.R.3495 (236-193):
* Sponsored by pro-life Rep. Sean Duffy (R-WI).
* Much-needed legislation clarifies states have the right to remove Planned Parenthood as Medicaid providers.
* 5 Representatives not voting; 9 Republicans voting against it.
Tuesday – September 29th – Planned Parenthood CEO – Cecile Richards – Testifies Before Congressional Committee:
* Forced to admit Planned Parenthood does not provide mammograms; decreased cancer screenings; abortions on the rise.
* Planned Parenthood performs over 327,653 abortions every year; trafficking in human baby body parts for profit.
* 8 members of this investigative committee ignored the fact PP’s campaign fund has donated to each one of them.
* Richards forced to also admit PP ended last year with $137 million in the bank.
Wednesday – September 30th – Boehner Passes Continuing Resolution – 91 Republicans Supporting the CR – 151 Republicans Vote No:
* Bringing CR containing full funding for Planned Parenthood to President’s desk.
Wednesday – October 7th – House Votes to Create Special Select Committee to Investigate Planned Parenthood:
* Monumental move by the House to investigate PP’s abhorrent abortion practices to include fetal tissue “procurement”.
* Committee to spearhead investigative work of five federal Congressional Committees already investigating PP.
* 12 states (including AZ) have launched investigations into PP; the largest abortion provider in the Country.
* 5 states have revoked taxpayer funding to PP.
Tuesday – October 13th – Planned Parenthood to Stop Selling Aborted Baby Body Parts, Will Still Harvest and Donate Them:
Friday – October 16th – Planned Parenthood Turns 99 Today – Killed Over 7 Million Children Since Roe v. Wade:
These are the most important reasons to cast your 2016 vote for pro-life candidates; only those candidates who know the difference between serving the public and killing the public deserve our votes! We must do everything within our power to defend and protect God’s precious little ones. If we won’t, who will?